What Personal Information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering and setting up your account, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, work history, endorsements, trade skills, examples of work, your average billing rate and a description of your business, to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect Personal Information from you when you register on our site, interact with our software, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a Support Ticket, enter information on our site, provide us with feedback on our product or services or interact with the software.
How do we use your information?
We may use the Personal Information we collect from you when you register, make transactions, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, use the application and website, or use certain other site and application features in the following ways:
- To create or administer, manage and maintain your account.
- To monitor your use of our services.
To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our application and website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- Any other purpose that you consent to; and
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures when you use the application, enter, submit, or access your information, to maintain the safety of your Personal Information.
Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All financial transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We will host information relative to the transactions you undertake on our application; this together with your profile details will be retained on our servers.
Should a data breach occur we will use our best efforts to notify you via email within 7 business days.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all Credit Card transactions.
- We do not use Malware Scanning; however, your upload material will be limited in the application.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process your transactions.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information. If this were to change, we will provide users with advance notice and obtain their consent. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together capture demographics for target market identification, leads filtering and insights. User patterns and feature preferences to enhance and develop a better user experience, for our application services only.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We don't honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We don't honor them because we are currently in closed Beta.This may change, once we are open to the public.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
The information tracked is not identifiable to a particular individual. It may be used for tracking features used, trends, support and overall system preferences.
Control and Accuracy of Information
Customers will be able to access and change their profiles and personal information at all times. This is included as a feature of the software. Information exchanged between members of the software to gain employment or employees will be retained. The period of retention has not yet been established, as part of the Beta stage.
We retain your Personal Information as long as is necessary for legal or business purposes. Customer Information that is no longer required is made anonymous or is destroyed [for a year after a termination].
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your Personal Information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
Data Use & Privacy
- We will more proactively be accessing & analyzing data, and also using it for product & feature design, beyond customer support.
- Due to higher experimentation nature of beta, there is a greater risk to corruption or loss of data.
- We reserve the right to log into our user’s account for support & analytical purposes.
- Although we would still limit sensitive trade/business info sharing between users, we may use obfuscated data as examples to broader beta audience.